Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Migraines make me feel awful

I can't believe this, if my ligament pain and my siatic nerve pain aren't enough. I'm having back to back migraines again. I hope they don't last for 3 weeks like when I was 5 weeks pregnant. I had two migraines last night. One was just after midnight and the other one was around 5 a.m. How long will this last. I guess at least I'm off my feet and getting a lot of rest. Migraines are painful, but the worse part for me is when it affects my vision and my face and arms go numb. Not to mention the next day, I feel hungover, at least that's what I think a hanover would feel like. I don't drink and have never been drunk so I have nothing to compare it to, but that's what I imagine a hangover feels like.

Tomorrow is the first day of kindergarten for my 5 year old and I'm hoping I feel well enough to be able to take him and pick him up.

I'm only 16 weeks and I can't wait for this to be over all ready. But, I don't want to rush it, the babies need their time to develop properly. I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining and I'm sure others are suffering just as much if not worse than I am. I feel for all you pregnant moms out there.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90