Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Migraine....AGAIN! When will they end?

I can't believe this, another migraine. That's about 5 in one week now. I must be having a hormone rush this week! My OB told me to contact my primary care physician and talk to her about changing my medication for migraines. I'm not sure if the nephedipine is working at all. It may be working somewhat, but I'm still getting migraines. I know there is other medication out there, I've looked it up online, but now I can't remember where I saw it. So, back to researching to see what I can come up with.
On another note...I fell yesterday right on my behind with one leg twisted under me. Oh do I hurt!. Of course one of my kids dropped ice on the floor and didn't pick it up and I slipped on it and down I went. Just what I need, my sciatic nerve is flaring up, my ligament in my crotch is killing me and now this. I am soooooo sore I can hardly walk, I so do not look forward to the next few months. The only bright side....my babies are growing and they seem to be healthy. I know I can handle the pain, I just don't look forward to it that's all. As bad as I'm hurting now, I hate to feel how bad it will get the bigger they get. The doctor told me I'm almost to the halfway point...I hope so!

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90