Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

20 Weeks

Finally I made it to the halfway point. I've gotten some of the items I need for the babies. I still need to get a lot more.
The babies seem to be growing right on target. I'm really happy about that. I'll be going this week for another OB visit. I like to see the sonograms, they are all soooo precious. It's nice to be able to see that they are okay. The one problem with my OB, he doesn't spend a lot of time on the ultrasound and he won't look at the genders.
I'm feeling more pregnant every day now. I'm getting bigger and I'm finally feeling them move a little more now. I know they are moving around even if I don't feel them. On the sonogram, they move around a lot. Baby A seems to be hitting or kicking Baby B all the time. Poor little baby!

4 comments:

Dani Merced said...

Yay! for growing right on target!

My OB has done ultrasounds once a month but would literally do some measurements and be running out of the room! Was very frustrating at first but I guess I got used to it. She didn't check gender either and sent us to Phoenix (3 hrs away)for a level 2 ultrasound and we had to ask them to tell us. Maybe you'll get a view of their privates next time he measures their femurs.

Anonymous said...

They're still in utero and they're already attacking eachother. Are you sure those weren't my kids you were looking at? lol

Alicia

Unknown said...

Hi Alicia,
Thanks for the comments you leave. Do you have a blog? I'd like to see your sonogram pictures. I like to compare mine to others. I love to look at sonograms anyway, they are so precious.
I still think I'm having identicals, but then I could be wrong. We will have to wait for awhile longer to know for sure.
Do you know if yours are fraternal or identical? When are you due?
We had a 3D and it's so cute, but then it's a little freaky at times. I'm going back in a couple of weeks to have it done again since they couldn't find out the gender of Baby B and Baby A wouldn't show her face to me photographed. That will be fun to be able to go again at no extra cost! I think I'll spend the extra money at that time and pay for a DVD of the session.
Hope your pregnancy is going well. Keep posting.
Krystal

Twinsmom said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. I hope the migraine cure works! It was at my 20-week ultrasound that I learned I was having twins, so this brings back memories (laughter, tears, laughter, tears ... did I mention laughter and tears?) You should still be pretty mobile for the next ten weeks, but I would try to start getting everything ready now. If you are like most women, you won't feel like doing much after the 30-week point. Congrats on making it halfway!!!
Lori

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90