Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Monday, September 8, 2008

17 Weeks

Wow, 17 weeks and how many more to go? I feel like I've only just begun and I'm already feeling like I need it to be done. I want the time to fly by, but I don't. I want them to be here, but I know they need to grow as much as they can to be healthy. Last week I had some migraines, I'm hoping this week I can get by without having any.
Two more weeks until I go for my "BIG" sonogram. I hope the babies are growing healthy. I'm concerned about TTTS. I know I'm not sure if they are identical, but I still think about it. I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible. I drink lots of water and I try and get as much rest as I can, it's hard with two other children running around. Now with my son in kindergarten I have to change things in the household. Everyone has to be on a schedule, this should also help when the babies come. I never really had my other two kids on schedules when they were babies, but I know with twins, I will have to make sure we all stick to one.
I need to start keeping a journal about my migraines. I know it's usually what has occurred the day before that will bring on a migraine. Then again I have to remember that my hormones are rushing at any given time and with two babies it's worse. I just pray I don't go through the same thing I did while pregnant with my daughter. I was at labor and delivery constantly trying to get relief. I need to make an appointment with my regular doctor so we can try and find another medication for the migraines. The nephedipine isn't stopping them all together, so I need to try something different.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90