Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Naming Twins??? This is a tough one for me.

I'm having a hard time trying to decide on names. I know it may be a little soon since I don't know what their genders are yet, but I know I need to think about it. I have a hard time with names, I don't really like too many for some reason. I thought I had at least a girl name, which was Jaelyn, but then my sister-in-law said the same thing without knowing I kind of picked it out. She is due December 25, 2008 with their 3rd daughter. Now, I dropped that name off my list and I think she did too. I don't know what names she still has on her list but I have come up with three others now. Right now I like Allie, Hallie, Kylie and Jayden. The only boys names I've come up with so far are; Dominic and Damon. I'm just having a tough time trying to come up with anything I really like so far. I've looked and I've looked so I may just wait until I know what their genders are before I try and decide. I'll have until a few days after they are born to make a final decision.
This subject tires me out so I'm going to give it a rest for now. I'll get back to looking after a couple of weeks once we know what they are.

1 comment:

Dani Merced said...

My husband and I had a difficult time coming up with names for our twins prior to knowing their sexes. Within a week of finding out they are girls, we had first names picked. Hopefully it will get easier for you once you know what they are!

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90