Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do we know what we're having yet??? I think so!

Our 19-20 ultrasound went really well yesterday. The babies are looking good. I have to go back again today because the technician forgot to measure a couple of things because of all the talking we were doing.
Anyway here is what we found out about the genders. Baby A is 100% a GIRL and Baby B is probably a GIRL. The technician couldn't say 100%, so she said she is pretty sure it's a girl.
So, that's what we are going with. I think they are identical so of course they would be two girls. That means I will have 1 boy and 3 girls! Oh boy, or should I say oh GIRL!
I'm happy they are looking good.

3 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Hooray for healthy babies and girls to-boot!!!! Congratulations =) You will have your hands full when they come but I'm sure you already know that lol. Hope your migrains will keep themselves at bay for the remainder of your pregnancy so you can relax and enjoy it a bit better!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani Merced said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear your babies appear to be healthy. I have a feeling my girls are identical. I can't wait to find out.

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90