Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

18 Weeks

Well, we're getting there, one week at a time. I'm considered being at the halfway point now. Next week I go for my "BIG" ultrasound, I can't wait! I'm praying the babies are healthy especially with my migraines and the medication I've been taking. I'm also anxious to find out what we're having. I hope they will be in the right position to get a good look!
I am so wiped out from having migraines. They put me flat on my back for a few days. Every time I talk to my OB about my migraines, he tells me they should stop after about 5 months. Another doctor told me that most conditions won't carry on to the next trimester. Well, he was wrong about that. I've had migraines since I was 5 weeks pregnant, all through my first trimester and now I'm having them into my second trimester. With my other pregnancies the migraines didn't start until my third trimester, so I knew the end was close in site. With this pregnancy the end isn't all that close. I hope they don't continue until the end of this pregnancy.

I haven't been able to really enjoy any of my pregnancies it seems like. I hear other people say how much they loved being pregnant, even my Mom said the same thing. Why couldn't I have taken after her, no morning sickness, just enjoyable pregnancies. I guess that's never going to happen for me since this will probably be my last pregnancy. I don't think I could go through this again. If these babies are fraternal then I have a chance to become pregnant with twins again. It's funny how some women can get pregnant with multilple mutliples. Just my luck, that would be me. So, I better quit while I'm ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your page through a babycenter post. Do you have a history of migraines? I do and they were the worst during the first 16 weeks. At about 16.5 weeks all my symptoms subsided. So, maybe yours will too. Everyone used to say that to me too that they enjoyed their pregnancy and I thought they were all nuts. Even in the second trimester I still have my moments (like today where I feel like I'm dying), but it should get better. Congrats on your twins!

Mommy Rader said...

Hey I found your blog through in-gender =) Congratulations on your twin pregnancy. I had twins until about 7 wks when they were discovered and I only had 1 solid heartbeat. I am thankful for one healthy baby tho and so thrilled that you get to experience the wonder and miracle of twins!!! I will definitely be following the rest of your pregnancy if you don't mind...and good luck with your upcoming ultrasoun!!!!

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90