Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OB Visit Today

Well, first everything is okay with the babies. But, I was disappointed that my OB doesn't do gender checks. He said the machine as good as the ones where they do ultrasounds. I can give him that, it did look small and older. Anyway, now I have to wait until my 19 week ultrasound on September 24th. I'm happy I got to see them again and their little hearts beating away. They were real active, but I'm not feeling all the movements they are making. Not yet anyway. I'm sure it won't be too much longer though. I was a little sad that the sonogram he did was quick and I didn't get any pictures this time. He did say all is well with both of them and that I didn't need to come back in for four more weeks.
Now I have to wait three more weeks until I know what genders they are! I want the time to fly by, I'm in so much pain already. I asked if I would be able to get a temporary disability placard for my car and he told me I would have to go through my regular doctor for that. I'm thinking I will need one soon. My crotch ligament is killing me and now my sciatic nerve is getting on my last nerve. I'm only 16 weeks and I'm having a hard time walking already. I'm doing the duck waddle, I never did it this early before.
One good thing he told us about labor and delivery. We labor in a regular labor room and then it depends on how the labor is going. That's when they will decide if I will be able to give birth vaginally or if I will need a c-section. I'm hoping and praying for the vaginal birth!!!
I asked if they knew if they were identical or fraternal and he said they didn't know. That possibly the sonographer may know when I do the "BIG" ultrasound. And then he said, we may not know until after they are born. So, we'll have to leave it at that.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90