Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

16 Weeks

I'm 16 weeks today. I've read that between 16 and 20 weeks is the halfway point for twins. So if that's true, I could have my babies in 16 weeks! That's amazing, they will have to grow a lot the second half of my pregnancy.
I had a migraine yesterday and then another one early this morning. I guess I am just going to have to get used to the idea that I will be having migraines during this pregnancy. I was hoping that I was finished with them, but I guess not. They not only hurt, they make me feel awful for at least 24 hours after the onset of a migraine. I'm just hoping I'm not going to have multiple migraines in one day like I did during my 1st trimester. I had horrible migraines when I was pregnant with my daughter, but they didn't start until my last trimester some time and they lasted until she was born. So, I'm hoping they don't start up daily in my 3rd trimester. I've been doing research on pregnancy and migraines, but I haven't been able to find much information on the subject. I just keep suffering through and tell myself they will end after the babies come. I know I will still have migraines because I've suffered with them most of my life. They eased up as I got older, but they are awful while I'm pregnant. But, that hasn't stopped me from getting pregnant again.

1 comment:

Twinsmom said...

Hi! This is Lori from BBC. I just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. The further along you get, the harder it will be to determine whether your babies are identical. The membranes become more difficult to see. Just remember though. Don't trust the hospital testing. They don't do DNA tests even though many OBs assume that they do. They just check the placenta to determine whether they are fused or separate. If you are in doubt about whether they are identical, buy a genetic test online. It's easy. You just swab the insides of their mouths, drop the swabs into a test tube they provide and send it off. I hope your migraines lessen. That's a bummer. Take care!

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90