Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Ultrasound

September 25, 2008
I went to the next ultrasound and everything looks good still. The sonographer today said she believes that Baby B is also a girl. It's funny because Baby B is trying hard not to show off it's gender.
I hope Baby B is a girl because I went shopping for baby clothes at Carter's, I love Carter's clothes. We bought tons of matching girl outfits, blankets, etc. Everything is sooooooo cute.
I kept saying I wasn't going to dress them alike if they were the same sex. Yeah, right! When I got to Carter's I started picking matching outfits and my Mom laughed at me and said, "oh, I thought you were'nt going to dress them alike"? I told her I can't help it, now that I know they are two of the same sex. I want to dress them alike some time, at least while they are little, but when they get bigger I don't think I will be doing that. They can decide if they want to dress alike then.
When I got home I hung all their little dresses and outfits up and put blankets and onesies on a shelf. I can't wait until they get here.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90