Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

3D Ultrasound.....I'm so confused now!!!

September 27, 2008
We went in for a 3D Ultrasound and now I'm more confused about my babies genders. Not so much about Baby A, she's a girl at least that's what all the technician have said.
Then when the technician was trying to check Baby B, well it turned out to be so funny. She spent so much time on that baby. That baby must be shy or modest. At one point Baby A was in front of Baby B, hiding it's gender. Then another time Baby A had a leg in the way, then Baby B had it's own hand in the way. After looking all around Baby B in every direction possible, the technician asked me to take a walk, and try to go to the bathroom so maybe Baby B would move around some. When I came back she started looking again, and Baby B moved alright, now it's legs were crossed! The technician didn't want to give up so she kept looking and finally she said, I don't think I can tell you the gender 100% at this time, but it looks like it may be a girl only becuase I don't see any boy parts. Then she did one more look and said, "oh, I see something that might make me change my mind". Okay, now what?! She said she can't be certain, but she may see something that might be boy parts. Well, by now I've gotten used to the idea of having two girls and the possibility they may be identical. Great! Does this mean I'll have to take back half the clothes I bought and exchange them for boy clothes?
The technician told me to make another appointment because she couldn't get the gender of Baby B and because she couldn't get a face shot of Baby A. So, I'll be going back in about 3 weeks to see if we can see the gender of Baby B once and for all! That little one must be really shy or it's just playing with us.
Well, this is confusing. I'm I having two girls or am I having a boy and a girl? I guess I'll find out one day. I may not know until they are here.

Also, I was told during my 19-20 week scan that there are two placentas. How is that during my 12 week scan the technician said he only saw one placenta and at my 20 week scan the technician said it looks like two placentas? So, how do you go from one placenta to two placentas? I don't know now. I was thinking I'm probably having identical twins, but now with that said about the two placentas I'm not sure. I know they can still be identical even if there are two placentas, but now there may be a possibility they are fraternal. Well, once we find out Baby B's gender and if it is a boy, then we know they are fraternal.
I'll be having more ultrasounds, so I'm sure I'll be finding more out each time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do know without a doubt that if it has TWO placentas they will absolutely not be identical..now if there is only one placenta they ARE identical and if ones a girl and they are identical..the others a GIRL :)

3d ultrasounds said...

The baby is looking so cute in red dress I was looking some Info about New born babies Coz i m expected from last 4 months :)just take a look at your blog And found Cute babies hope i have a some like one.....

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90