Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Migraines are back with a vengeance

I can't believe this, seven migraines in less than three days. It started on Thursday afternoon with two migraines, then on Friday by noon I had another one. Friday night about 9:30 another came on and they kept coming throughout the night and early this morning. By 4 a.m. I went to the emergency room to see if I could get something stronger for the pain, I had been taking vicodin and tylenol. When I got there the nurse treated me as if I were having a bad headache. She asked me about my pain level and I told her it was at a 10. She couldn't believe it, she said "for a headache? You mean it's just as bad as labor pains?" I told her yes it is. I guess she has never suffered from a migraine. It made me mad that she kept referring to it as a "headache" and not a migraine. I know the difference between the two.
Anyway, all they did for me is give me an IV drip with saline solution to rehydrate me. I didn't feel like I was dehydrated because I drink plenty of fluid day and night. I think the next time I have a series of migraines, I will just stay home and take care of myself.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90