Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Migraines...new information

My last migraine was a week ago. Two days before that I had an appointment with neurology and I was given a mouth piece to clinch my teeth down on while having a headache or migraine. The doctor also told me to take magnesium oxide to see if it will help with the migraines.
I started taking it the following monday and so far I haven't had a migraine.
I think it may be working because I'm experiencing the aura (seeing light spots etc) and feeling like I need to throw up, also being very tired. It seems like a migraine is trying to happen but something is stopping me from having a full blown migraine.
I'm just praying we've found something to keep the migraines away.

3 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

awesome!!! let's hope it continues to work!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Shame on me, I forgot you were having so much trouble with migraines. Glad to know you're feeling better!

Alicia

Lundy Wilder said...

Please tell me what does of MgO you are taking ?
I have some Cal-Mag pills, that are 1000 mg calcium
500 mg MgO
10 mg betaine HCL

The label just says take one or more for your health !
Pretty vague.

Interestingly, we are using Magnesium oxide wall boards in stead of Sheetrock or any gypsum board in my house under construction...we ae using it for ceilings and floor underlayment too. You can see at www.ConcreteCottage.com

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90