Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

19 Weeks

Well, happy 19 weeks to me....with a migraine. There isn't much else to report this past week except the migraines I've been suffering. I am getting larger and so are my feet. They are so fat and they hurt when I walk. Everyone laughs at me because I'm waddling when I walk already and I don't look that far along yet. I'm not looking forward to what I know will happen when the babies really get big.
My Mom keeps reminding me that since I have two in here I measure as if I'm further along. So I'm thinking 19 weeks with twins is about the same as being over 23 weeks with a singleton. Plus what a difference twins make. They take so much more out of you than when you carry one baby. I guess since there are two babies everything is doubled. Two pregnancies at one time, oh how it hurts.
I'm just hoping the migraines stop at some point. I thought they would possibly end after my first trimester, but no, I'm still having them in my second trimester. So, now I'm hoping they stop once I reach my third trimester. When I first found out I was pregnant (around 5 weeks), the migraines came on strong and lasted for over 3 weeks, averaging 1-2 daily. I'm so thankful I'm not having them that often now. With everything else women who are pregnant with twins have to go through, coupled with migraines, I just can't wait until time passes and these babies are here. I'm grateful I have help with my other two children, otherwise I don't know how I would get through this. It's funny how people step up to help when there are twins/multiples being born, but when it's a singleton you're basically on your own. I'm not complaining, I'm stating how things seem to be. I am very grateful for the help that everyone is extending to me and my family.
I need to go and rest now, this migraine is killing me and it's hard to see what I'm writing, I hope it makes sense.
I have my 19 week ultrasound this week...finally! I'll let you know how it goes. First off I'm praying the babies are healthy with no problems and second I'm hoping they are in the right position to see their genders. Also, I hope I don't have a migraine that day, I've waited too long for this ultrasound, I don't want to have to reschedule it.

5 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

I am so sorry to hear about your migrains! That has to be hard!! I really hope your u/s goes well this week and that your babies cooperate =) I'll be checking back!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Iam also having twins and its 18 weeks now.Sometimes I have headaches but otherwise Iam good.It is the first time i wil have babies so am very excited.

mama said...

i am 19 week pregnant also with twin boys and i know what you mean about the migrains,lol. It seem like i have them everyday. Then on top of that i have 3 boys and i run a daycare out of my home.

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am pregnant with twins at 18 weeks 5 days. I still get migranes from time to time. It will hopefully get better..... Congrats on all of our babies!

Unknown said...

To Anonymous (dated Dec 28, 2012)

Thank you. My babies will soon be 4. Time sure does fly.

Congratulations on your twin pregnancy. I hope your migraines subside.

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90