Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Monday, October 6, 2008

21 Weeks

I'm starting to feel like the time is passing by more quickly now. My doctor visits will be every 2 weeks now. I have an appointment next week already. The after that I have an ultrasound, they are every 4 weeks now.
The holidays are right around the corner, so next year doesn't seem so far away now. I'm in so much pain I can't wait until this half on my pregnancy passes. I am happy that I haven't had a migraine in awhile......yay!!! It must be the magnesium oxide. This week I'm suppose to add another dose, as long as it doesn't irritate my stomach. Thank goodness something seems to be helping.
Today when I went shopping I could hardly walk or should I say waddle! It's the first time I had to use on of those electrical carts to do my shopping. It helped, but once I got off, my butt and hips were hurting bad. Oh well, at least I was able to do the shopping I needed without being in so much pain. I fear now that I will have to send my Mom out to do all my shopping for me since not all of the stores have the electric carts. I feel bad that I have to put so much on my Mom so soon, she's willing to do it for me, but I still feel bad about it.
My next ultrasound is October 24th, first I hope my babies are healthy, next I hope we will find out what Baby B is for sure. I have an OB appointment before then, but he won't look for the gender. That's okay, he looks for the more important things like; sizes, fluid levels etc. I'm always a little nervous just before an ultrasound. I just want them to continue to grow into healthy little babies that will have a healthy start at life. So far they seem to be doing just fine, they look good at every visit.
I've been doing research on my type of twinning. I was under the assumption that my babies are in 2 sacs, 1 chorion sac with one placenta. But, after the last ultrasound when the sonographer told me I have two placentas, I got confused about it. I'm going to make another post on that subject later on. I still believe I'm having identical twins, mainly because it looks like their is only one chorion sac. I know this isn't the most important thing, but I find the subject of twins very fascinating.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations on expecting twins! The ultrasounds are so fascinating. I have information on my site http://www.raising-twins.com - if you're interested - all about twinning and twin types - you can see other ultrasound pictures and videos and even post yours with a link to your blog if you like!
Loved your blog - I'll be back to read your updates!
Kim

Dani Merced said...

The electric carts are a big help. I cannot even remember how long my mom has been helping me out. I felt bad about it also but looking back, I think this has a lot to due with how well my pregnancy has gone. I look forward to your post about twinning, I find it fascinating as well.

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90