Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

No Migraine Today...July 3, 2008

Another day and no migraine. I am having some headaches though. I'm just happy they aren't migraines.
I'm starting to get more morning sickness now. It helps to drink ginger ale and have saltine crackers on hand, they are lifesavers. I'm tired all day long it seems. I can't wait until this trimester ends.
I'm hoping that the migraines stay away for the rest of my pregnancy so I don't have to take any more painkillers.
I'm almost 8 weeks along now and I can't wait until I get to have my first ultrasound. It should be in a couple more weeks or so.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90