Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy to have no migraine today...July 1, 2008

Another day without a migraine. I woke up around 7 a.m. and about an hour later I developed a headache. I'm just happy it wasn't a migraine.
I was able to function today and have a relatively good day.
Today was the first time I could actually drive without worrying about my sight.
I hope I can finish my pregnancy without having a migraine. I've been able to go through the past few days without taking any kind of medication except my daily dose of nephedipine. Maybe it's the nephedipine that is keeping me from getting migraines or maybe not. Whatever the case, I am happy to be migraine free, for now.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90