Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Websites for Twins Pregnancy Information!.....July 23, 2008

I'm looking all over the internet to find any website that will tell me everything I can learn about twins. I can't believe it still. I'm really carrying two babies. I'm so looking forward to my next ultrasound. I can't wait to see those two little babies again. August 6th is when I will have my next ultrasound....yes!...twins! I almost still can't believe I'm carrying two babies!
I'm going to need all the advice about twins as I possibly can get. And I know I will need all the help I can get once they arrive.
I am a bit nervous about possibly having to have a C-section delivery. I really want to have vaginal births.
This pregnancy is going to be so different. I just pray I don't get any more migraines.
Gathering as much information about twins is going to be my mission for the next few months. I need to get all the twin or mulitiple births information as possible.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90