Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I am so exhausted....July 4, 2008

I woke up around 6 a.m. with a migraine. I sure hope they stop soon, I am so exhausted. I took a vicodin and went to back to bed.
I felt well enough to go out and light fireworks with my family. I wore my sunglasses for added protection and I didn't look directly at the bright fireworks. I hope those things will help me in preventing a migraine.
I've noticed lately if I don't eat small meals throughout the day, I feel really sick and weak. I'm trying to eat, but it doesn't want to stay down all the time. I felt nauseated most of the day.
By bed time I hadn't had another migraine.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90