Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

8 Weeks Pregnant...July 6, 2008

Today I'm 8 weeks along. Seven more months to go....it seems so far away.
Two more weeks until my first appointment. This appointment is usually when the first ultrasound is performed. I'm looking forward to this day. I sure hope I don't have a migraine that day.
I felt mostly nauseated today and very weak. I hate it when I feel like I have to throw up and nothing happens.
I want to enjoy my pregnancy, but I can't with morning sickness and migraines happening on a daily basis. One doctor told me that when something like migraines happen during pregnancy, that it doesn't usually happen for the whole pregnancy. So, I have hope that the migraines will stop by my next trimester. I only have 4 more weeks until I'm in my second trimester.
I can't wait until these migraines are gone.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90