Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Migraine Free Day....July 2, 2008

Ahh, another day with no migraine so far. I'm beginning to feel like I might have a normal pregnancy.
I can finally start to feel excited about the baby on the way. I've even been able to take some time to look online at baby items and stories. I've even added a baby ticker on this blog. I'm optimistic now.
I wonder if anyone has checked out the chinese gender chart. I've looked at a few different ones and they are conflicting. Some say boy and some say girl. I wonder if they are different years or what. I know you are suppose to add 2 years to the mother's age, but some of the charts don't tell you when you're suppose to do that or not.
I haven't decide if I want to find out the sex of the baby/babies or not. I knew with my other two, but I may want to be surprised this time. I may change my mind when I have a sonogram around 18 weeks or so.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90