Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

11 Weeks...I felt babies moving last night?!!.....July 29, 2009

I'm 11 weeks 2 days and I felt my babies move last night. I felt them in two different places, it was at one side and one was at the other side. It felt different than when I was pregnant with my other two children. I'm pretty sure it saw the babies moving but then again it is a little early, so not for sure.
I want to know if anyone else had migraines at 5 weeks pregnant. About 16 days after conception, I began having migraines. Day after day for almost three weeks I had migraines. Finally they just stopped and I felt so much better. I was still having morning sickness, but no migraines. I still have an occassional headache.
I'm also wondering if there is any relationship between these migraines in early pregnancy and being pregnant with twins. We just knew it had to be twins, at least that's what we felt. But, it was still a surprise to see them on the screen when I had my first ultrasound at 10 weeks.
Now everyone is saying...watch there be another one in there. My three year old daughter was given her own ultrasound picture of the twin babies and the other day she was showing it to my sister-in-law and she told her to look at her babies. This is what she said, "see, there's one, two and one baby in the dark". She was referring to the dark area around the babies. That was a bit spooky. But, I don't feel like there are three, not like I had a gut feeling that I'm having twins. I'm happy with twins, I get more excited every day. I'm a little scared, but I'm happy. When I'm at the store, I'll look at something and say, "I can't believe I have to buy two of everything.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90