Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Migraines while I sleep

I woke up this morning feeling like I had a migraine while I was sleeping. My arm was numb and my head hurt, but I didn't feel all the same things I usually feel when I have a migraine. I feel like I'm getting over them faster or at least I can stand them a bit more than usual. I wonder if it's the nephedipine that I'm taking.
I'm trying not to focus on my next migraine, but to focus more on each migraine free day that comes along.
We went to the fair last night for a few hours and they had fireworks when they closed. I'm just hoping the lights don't bring on a migraine.
I'm taking my kids to see fireworks on the 4th of July and I'm hoping they don't bother me. I'm going to wear my sunglasses anyway, I hope it helps.
I'm still getting some morning sickness throughout the day. I can't wait until that stops.
I'm still hoping for more migraine free days.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90