Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Can't Wait for My First Ultrasound.....July 15, 2008

Well, I haven't had any migraines lately. I do have headaches and I'm still experiencing some morning sickness. I am extremely tired. I feel like I can just sleep all day and night.
I almost feel like I'm not pregnant at this point. That worries me a little bit. I can't wait until my sonogram so I can see a little heart beat. Once that happens, I will be relieved to know things are going good. I do worry how the pain killers I took will affect my baby's growth. All in all I don't really think I used that much.
I will be over 10 weeks when I have my ultrasound, so I should be able to see a good sized figure in there. I wish that I could see the sex, but I know it's early for that. I'm sure I will get another ultrasound around 20 weeks and then we will see if I'm carrying a boy or a girl. That's always exciting.
I'm hoping the migraines don't come back during my pregnancy. I would like to be able to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. It would be a first to be able to enjoy most of my pregnancy. The migraines always overshadowed the good parts of my pregnancies.
I'm hopeful this pregnancy.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90