Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


10 Weeks Ultrasound.....

Guess what we saw?

Double!

That's right....

Double as in Twins!!



I went for my first ultrasound today...and to our surprise we saw two babies. That's right we are having twins! What a surprise, kinda since we've been joking about it for the past year and mostly since  5 weeks of gestation when I started getting migraines so soon in this pregnancy. We kept saying, "must be twins or one big baby girl!"
After the shock wears off I know that I will have a lot to think about. Like....two of everything!
I'm so tired already.
I'm wondering if that's why I had migraines so early in my pregnancy. I haven't had migraines lately, thank goodness. I'm hoping I don't have them later on, but it's a real strong possibility.
I am so excited about having twins. I've been looking at as many twin websites as I could today. I want to get as much informaiton as I can.
We kept saying it has to be twins since my migraines started so early (5 weeks) and they were worse with this pregnancy. They hurt a lot more and I had them basically on a daily basis. I am curious to know if the twins are what caused me to have the migraines so strong and so early on. I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced this with a twin or multiple pregnancy.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90