Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

9 Weeks Pregnant.....July 12, 2008

Nine weeks today. But I can't wait to get to my second trimester.
No migraines for over a week now! I am so happy about that. I've been having morning sickness and I've felt like sleeping a lot though. I can enjoy spending time with my family a little bit more now. I'm hoping I won't develop more migraines in this or the next two trimesters. I think I can handle that.
We are going to take the fairy across the bay into San Francisco this afternoon. I sure hope the water isn't too rough. I should have taken something just in case. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90