Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

15 Weeks....August 24, 2008

I'm at 15 weeks today. I'm still having morning sickness some. I do get nauseas and I still throw up, but not like I did in my first trimester. The other day I had another migraine. It's hard to take care of two kids and be pregnant with migraines. I'm more exhausted with this pregnancy than I was with my other two. I'm hoping the tiredness will pass soon. So far during this pregnancy all I want to do is sleep, I'm even more sleepy after every meal. I know I'm only 1/3 of the way to my due date, but from what I've read, I could be 1/2 way there. I'm just praying I can hold them in until at least 36 weeks.
So far I've felt a few flutters, but no movements yet, just what I thought was movement at 11 weeks.  I'm sure it will be soon though.
I'll be having another ultrasound in a week and a half, I can't wait so I can see they are okay. I'll be 16 weeks by then, so maybe my OB will be able to tell me the genders of the babies. Then 3 weeks after that I will have my 19 week ultrasound. If I don't now the genders at this ultrasound at least I'll know by 19 weeks. I can't wait until I find out so I can start buying gender specific items.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90