Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another Migraine.....August 21, 2008

I don't know why I got another migraine today. I haven't been getting them very much, but when I do, I'm laid up for at least the day. I've been able to handle them better though. I just wonder if it's the medicine (nephedipine). Whatever it is, I'm glad it's working.
On a more positive note...just to let everyone know, I have a strong feeling I'm carrying identical twins. I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject of identical twins and from my ultrasound and the ones I've seen of other identical twins, it sure looks like mine must be identical. One placenta and two sacs with a very thin membrane between the two babies. Everything I've been reading says that the membrane between identical twins is very, very thin. During my ultrasounds I could hardly see the membrane at all at times, and other times during the ultrasounds, I could just see parts of the membrane.
I see my OB in less than two weeks, so he may be able to tell me what the gender of my babies are. I don't know if I'm in such a big hurry maybe because I want to know what to buy for, boys, girls, or boy and girl.
I know they need time to grow and develop, but I can't wait to see them already.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90