Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Good Day

Today was a good day, but I can tell I am very emotional, I seem to get upset about everything lately, I cry easily. I'm always hungry and very tired all the time. I don't really eat a lot at one time, but I eat more often.
Last night I had brown bloody discharge. It worried me at first, but then I realized what it was. All is okay today.
I'm almost through my first trimester, I can't wait to pass this critical part of my pregnancy. Today I am 12 weeks pregnant and this Wednesday I will go in for my anatomy sonogram. I'm praying all is well with my babies. I've been reading way too much online about twin pregnancies. The one that bothers me the most is the "vanishing twin". I want both of my babies, and I want them to be healthy babies. I think sometimes it does more harm than good when we read too much online. There is useful information online, I just don't like to read the bad things, but I can't help what I accidentally stumble on to.
I had my first ultrasound when I was 10 weeks pregnant, that's also when I found out I'm carrying twins. It was a shock to see two babies, but mostly because I had such a strong feeling I was carrying twins and the ultrasound confirmed it. So, I had that "I knew it" sort of shock. I pray they both grow to healthy size babies before I give birth. I know we will know more about them after this ultrasound, whether they are in two sacs or one, and possibly if they are identical. Of course I pray they are healthy.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90