Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Monday, August 11, 2008

13 Weeks on August 10, 2008

I'm in my second trimester...YAY!
I had another migraine last week. It happened the day before my second ultrasound. I woke up with a migraine and felt sick all day long. I'm glad I felt better the next day for my ultrasound, I was so looking forward to that.
I'm praying that the migraines are over for this pregnancy. I'm just hoping they don't come back at the end of my pregnancy. I know that being pregnant with twins can come with more ails than with a singleton pregnancy, so I don't need to have migraines on top of everything else. I'm already hurting in my pelvic region, I know it will be getting worse. I'm still so tired all the time, I hope that doesn't last my whole pregnancy.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90