Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

14 Weeks.......August 17, 2008

This pregnancy seems to be going by soooo slooooow. I'm finally 14 weeks, it's only been 9 weeks since I found out I'm pregnant and only 4 weeks since I found out I'm pregnant with twins. I've been having some nausea and a little vomiting, but not too bad. My next ultrasound is scheduled for September 24th, I believe this will be my level 2 ultrasound. My next OB appointment is in 2 weeks, and I think he will do another ultrasound at that time. I will be 16 weeks, so I'm hoping he will be able to tell me the gender of the babies.
I wish time would fly now, it's just taking forever. I want to at least get to the 24 week mark. I've read the survival rate is much high after that. I'm hoping I make it past 36 weeks before I deliver, the longer the better for the babies. I know I will be a bit nervous about taking home such tiny babies (that's if they are tiny). I'll have help from family, but it will be different with two babies.

When I was giving birth to my first child, I pulled a ligament in my groin area. I don't know what the area is called, but it's where my leg meets the groin. Anyway, after he was born I was on bed rest for 4 weeks, I couldn't walk it was so painful. Then with my second child it hurt during my pregnancy, but after I gave birth I was okay. Now with this pregnancy the pain has already begun, it started more than 2 weeks ago and it hurts really bad at times. I realize that it will get worse because I will be getting a lot bigger and there is going to be more pressure. I don't look forward to that. My OB told me he would prescribe anything (crutches etc) I need to help me....I like this doctor!

Do I dare say it? I haven't had a migraine for almost 2 weeks. What a relief, I just hope they don't come back. I was in such pain I don't know how I made it through those 3 weeks without going crazy. I'm just trying to focus on how to prepare for two babies. I was gearing up for one baby and then....all of a sudden I have to prepare for two. It's going to be a hard road. Not just for me, but for my whole family. I worry about being able to give enough attention to my older kids while not neglecting the babies. I know I can do it, I will just have to have a lot of patients.
My OB told me to plan on a lot of bed rest after about 22 weeks...that's only 8 weeks from now. How will I ever get things ready if I'm always in bed? I know that I have to do it so I will have healthy babies.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90