Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Migraine......August 5, 2008

Today I had another migraine and had to take some vicodin and reglan suppository. My migraine was accompanied by vomiting as usual. I was hoping I wouldn't have anymore migraines for the rest of my pregnancy. Now I'm sure it won't be my last one. I think the nephedipine is helping because I'm able to tolorate the migraines more than I had before taking it.
I'm getting closer to my 2nd trimester and I'm looking forward to it. I hope my morning sickness will go away soon. I'm not sure how different my morning sickness will be this time, since I'm carrying twins.
Tomorrow is my 2nd utrasound. I can't wait to see that the babies are doing well. I'm just over 12 weeks now and I feel like I've only just begun. I'm only about a 3rd of the way there. I can't wait to get to at least 24 weeks, I think I would feel a little more reassured about their wellbeing.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90