Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Migraine, Of Course......August 30, 2008

Not one week can pass by without having a migraine. But, it beats having them every day. I am glad about that. I just pray I don't get them in my third trimester like I did with my other two children. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow so I'm getting close to being half the way to my babies birthday. I kinda can't wait, but I know I have to. I know it's best for the babies to stay in long enough to be healthy.
This Wednesday I have my second OB appointment. I'm hoping I will get to see the genders of the babies....woooo....whooo! I'm hoping they will be in a good position to see their gender area.
My ligaments are hurting real bad and it's hard for me to get in and out of my car because it's so low to the ground. I'm hoping to be able to buy a mini van by the time the babies come. No matter what, we will have to get a larger car since we will be a family of six. I'm hoping to that my doctor will sign papers so I can get a disability placard until after the babies are born. It's already getting harder to walk, I wish I had something that would help me get around easier. My doctor told me he would prescribe something for me, but I don't think I want crutches because they would hurt to use. So, I either hurt in my crotch area from my ligaments or hurt my shoulders and arms from the crutches.
I think I will tackle baby names on my next post. I'm having a hard time with choosing names.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90