Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Migraine, Another Trip to the Emergency Room

I went to bed last night still feeling wiped out from the migraine I had early in the morning.

I woke up around 9:00 a.m. with another migraine. It felt so bad I had to call Kaiser to see what can be done to relieve the pain. The advice nurse told me the doctor said to go to the emergency room to get my pain under control and he would work on getting a referral to see a neurologist.

The doctor I saw today had a different take on the situation. He wants me to take more of a natural approach to dealing with the pain. He believes that I should exercise and eat a healthy diet.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90