Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 15, 2008...Home Pregnancy Test...Positive

This blog is being created in hopes that it can help others and myself who suffer from migraines. I began having migraines before the age of 6 years old. I also suffer severe migraines during pregnancy. Please feel free to share your experiences and antidotes on this blog.
Today I took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive. I have two other children and I suffered with migraines with both of them. I’m hoping I do not get migraines with this pregnancy. Being pregnant with migraines is no picnic.
During my first pregnancy I began having migraines in third trimester. My OB/GYN sent me to labor and delivery in hopes they could help me find the right medication for me. After contacting CDC (Center for Disease Control), they were told I could safely take nephedipine (a blood pressure control medication). This medication helped to control my migraines for the remainder of my pregnancy.
After my son was born I continued taking this medication because I was afraid that my migraines would come back. None of my medical care professionals told me to stop taking them. I’m not sure if it was wise of my to take them after my pregnancy was over, but I kept taking them.
When my son was 8 or 9 months old, I became pregnant with my second child. While in my second trimester I started having migraines again. I spent many hours in labor and delivery to help manage my pain. I was prescribed vicodin at that point and I continued to take nephedipine. Neither of these medications seemed to help during this pregnancy, but I continued taking them anyway. I only took the vicodin as needed for pain. I continued taking the nephedipine just in case it was working in some way.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90