Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Trip to The Doctor

I woke up feeling better today.
When I went to see my OB we discussed alternatives to medication.
I'm to continue on the nephedipine and use Reglan for nausea and vomiting.
Some suggested antidotes that may be helpful:
1. Put my hands in hot water or take a hot shower at the very onset of signs of my migraine
2. Wear sunglasses
3. Wear a hat with a brim
4. No caffeine
5. Stay out of direct sunlight
6. Warm or cold cloth on head

The doctor said he would prefer that I didn't take any medication, but if I had to it, it would be okay. He said he would prefer that I try other remedies and get pain shots as needed. I would rather take the nephedipine daily and then use what I can on an as needed basis.

I was hopeful when I left from my visit. I hadn't had a migraine since Saturday morning.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90