Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Migraine, Another Trip to the Emergency Room

I woke up with a migraine about midnight and went to the emergency room about 1 a.m.
I was given what the Doctor call "some kind of cocktail for pain" (three different meds), one was benedril, another was demeral and I'm not sure what the other one was. But, the combination killed the pain for awhile.
I went home after a 3 hour stay at the hospital and I was able to sleep off and on most of the day. I was exhausted from my migraine.
I went to bed for the night at about 11 p.m. praying that I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night with a migraine.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90