Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Migraine Hangover

I have had a total of 10 migraines in 12 days. And of course I woke up about 6 a.m. with a headache. I've heard that headaches after a migraine are common.
I've been feeling real weak for the past few days. I am drinking lots of fluids, (mostly water) getting a lot of bed rest, but not very good sleep. My eyes are bothering me also. I'm just trying to get through this pregnancy one day at a time. I just wish the days would go by a little faster now.
At least today I was able to get up and go outside and play with my kids for a little while. I just hope that some of the things I did today don't show up in a migraine tomorrow. I realize that most of my migraines are from hormones at this point. I can't help but wonder about the hormones. With all the migraines I've been getting and how often they come, I have a feeling I'm pregnanct with twins.
I'm still going to try and avoid any of the triggers that cause them otherwise. I made sure when I was outside that I wore sunglasses, so I hope that helped.
By the time I went back to bed this evening I had no migraine. I'm hoping I won't be awoke by one during my sleep tonight.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90