Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

6 Weeks Pregnant

Today I woke up without a migraine....finally!
I'm still exhausted from 5 days straight having migraines one after another.
Maybe the medication (nephedipine) I'm taking is helping. I hope I'll have relief from migraines during this pregnancy.
I wonder if anyone else has had migraines so early in their pregnancy. Also, I would be curious to find out if those pregnant with girls had more migraines, sooner and more severe. I had my migraines with my daughter in my second trimester and they seemed to come more often and more severe. I was able to control the migraines with nephedipine when I was pregnant with my son, but not with my daughter.
Could I be pregnant with a girl? Or possibly two girls? Could this be a sign I'm having twins? Maybe that's why I'm having migraines so soon and so often with this pregnancy.
Finally today I was able to play with my kids in the yard and go shopping.
I feel like I'm starting to get morning sickness now. I'm feeling a little dizzy and sick to my stomach.
I hope I will be able to get a good night sleep tonight.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my OB/GYN to talk about my migraines. I'm also concerned about how all the pain medication I've gotten will affect the baby. I've been told that
certain pain killers won't have an adverse affect if taken sparingly.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90