Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Migraine, Another Dose of Pain Killers

I woke up feeling tired today, so I pretty much rested mostly.
I thought I was going to feel fine for awhile. I even got up and talked with my family.

Then about 6:00 p.m. I got a migraine. I put my hands in hot water for awhile to see if it would help to stop my migraine, but it didn't seem to help.

I then took my daily nephedipine along with a vicodin and a compazine suppository.

My migraines are hurting behind my eyes, they never did that before. But, something seemed to help tonight because I'm not feeling too bad.

I'm still waiting for a referral to the neurologist from Kaiser. I'm hoping it comes through soon.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90