Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Migraine, Another Doctor Visit

I woke up at 6:00 a.m. with another migraine.
I had a doctor appointment, but I went to Emergency Room.
I was given a shot of Reglan (anti nausea and vomiting medication) and sent home by 10:30 a.m. I was sent home with a prescription of reglan for the nausea and vomiting.
I didn't really feel much relief from the migraine.
I made an appointment to see my primary doctor, but she wasn't in so I saw another doctor. He gave me a shot of demeral and prescribed nephedipine. The demeral helped me sleep most of the day and night.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90