Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Migraine, Another Day of Pain

I had another migraine today at about 12:15 pm
At the first signs of this migraine, I immediately took a dose of vicodin and a compazine suppository and went to bed.

Another migraine at 1:30 p.m. By 3 p.m. I took another dose of vicodin.
I slept for the rest of the day.

I've been told that these medications won't harm the baby. I'm praying the doctors are right.
Sometime the pain is so severe I just want to end this pregnancy, but I've already bonded with the little one. I hope the migraines will stop soon so I can enjoy the remainder of my pregnancy.
I know there must be other women who have or are suffering the same as I am, and I wonder what they are doing to get through the pain. I would love to hear from anyone who is pregnant with migraines.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90