Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good news from OB

I had my OB appointment today and I asked him about the 2 vessel cord on Baby A. He took me into his office so he could read over the ultrasound reports that he has gotten so far during my pregnancy. He said that every one of the reports stated that both babies have a 3 vessel cord! Yay! So, why did the technician bring this up? If she didn't say what she did it would have saved me a lot of worry. From now on I'm not going to listen to what they have to say about the ultrasounds. I'll only listen to the doctor.

Anyway, everything looks good. I'm measuring right on target and so are the babies. It's great because I get to see them every two weeks in his office and then every four weeks in the Ultrasound Department.

I am very happy now. I'm just hurting. I've starting the kick counting and I'm spending an hour or two a day checking on the hardness/softness of my tummy. What's also great is I get a phone call from a nurse once a week, she asks me questions about how I'm feeling and she gives me advice. I love belonging to Kaiser!

2 comments:

Twinsmom said...

Those ultrasound photos are precious!! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I refused to do the kick counts. You can't always feel them if they are kicking at each other and you never know who the kicker is. It just got me too stressed out.

danamarie said...

That is really good that you got good news...I remember the kicking and pulling and streching of the tummy....Its TONS different then one baby in there! Thanks for the congrats! We were hoping for girl for last baby but we will take what we get!!! I never counted the kicks or anything eaither way too much for that...LOL I had a nurse call me every week toom that was great to be able to ask questions....

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90