Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Monday, October 27, 2008

24 Weeks

I'm twenty four weeks now and I can't wait until I'm forty weeks. I feel like my tummy doubled in size this week, I'm getting huge!!! I haven't had a migraine for a week now, so I'm hoping the medication combination is working.

Nothing new to mention this week yet. I have my two week OB appointment this Wednesday, and I'm hoping all is well with my ultrasound dealing with the finding of the two vessel cord. I've been researching on the subject and it scared me so much that I decided I better not research anymore. I did read that most cases end up with no problems reported with the affected baby. I've also read the results in testing is a little biased since not all babies that were born without problems are being reported. So, I'm assuming that there is a small chance that something is wrong with my baby. I know during my last ultrasound, the babies are measuring maybe one day apart. The baby with the two vessel cord seems to have all it's organs working properly so far. Her fluid levels are good and her bladder was full. We got to see both babies during our 3D/4D Ultrasound the other day and we could see them from head to toe and all looks good. It looked like all their limbs are there. Here are a few shots from that day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't wait to hold my little ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your babies are gorgeous! so exciting to see their little faces.

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90