Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

22 Weeks

Each week that passes makes me happy, I'm getting closer to 40 weeks. I can't believe that I'll see my babies in less than 18 weeks. I'm just hoping to get as close to 40 weeks as possible, I want them to be as healthy as possible.
I'm still wondering if my twins are di/di or mo/di, none of the sonographers nor my OB have mentioned what they are. I will try and remember to ask my OB at my next visit. I'm really happy my OB visits are every two weeks now. I'm not sure if this is standard with all multiple pregnancies, or if it's standard just for mo/di pregnancies. However, it puts my mind more at ease since he administers an ultrasound at each visit.
My next ultrasound visit is on the 24th, so I will also ask the sonographer if they now if the babies are di/di or mo/di. I know at my 12 week ultrasound they only saw one placenta and then at my 16 week ultrasound they said there are two placentas. That's the reason I'm confused about what kind of twins I'm carrying. I know if they are di/di, I don't have to worry about TTTS, but if they are mo/di then there are more complications that can arise. It is reassuring that I'm having more ultrasounds than before.
I'm beginning to feel their movements more now. It's so different from when I carried my other children. I feel Baby A just above my pelvic bone and Baby B is just under my stomach area. I love it!!! Now that I'm not having migraines on a regular basis I'm finally able to enjoy my pregnancy. I know that I will get more uncomfortable the further along I am, but at least (fingers crossed) I hopefully won't have the migraines on top of it. I think the magnesium oxide is working! Yay!!!

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90