Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I think we have come up with baby names, at least I have!

I have come up with baby names that I like, at least so far. Anything can change until I have to name them legally. In California I think I have 7-10 days after they are born. I like these names, I'm just hoping I don't have to argue with their Daddy too much. We'll see if I get my way or not.

Anyway, this is if they are both girls, and if they are I'm not going to attach a name to them until I see them. I want to see which name fits which baby.

These are what I came up with.



1. Kiely Jae (Jae is for my brothers, their names both start with J)

Kiley Jai (not sure about the spelling of both names yet)



2. Ally Rae (Rae to stand for Reina, that's their great Grandmother's name)

Ally Rai





I'm just hoping their daddy won't fight me too much on the Rae name since it's his Grandmother's and his sister's name. I just think it Rae/Rai fits better than Reina.

(I'm hoping they are both girls, if not I have to come up with a boy name...hmmm, I can still use Ray)

I'm putting a poll up to see what everyone thinks. Don't forget to voice your opinion. Thanks

3 comments:

marrie said...

Congrats on your twin pregnancy, and on being more than halfway there! I think those are nice names, my husband and I usually have a hard time agreeing on names. I like more unusual names, he likes names like "Melissa" and "John".

We are having twins too! We already have 3 children, one who is only 17 months (I'm almost 14 weeks pregnant) so it should be quite an adventure!

Dani Merced said...

Great names!

danamarie said...

Hi...you dont know me but I came across your blog today. I am a twin mommy too! I have a 3 year old Son Xavier Josiah and boy girl twins that are 17 months old..Alydiah Mae and Elijah William. I made it to 35 weeks with them and they weighed 5lbs 5 1/2 oz and 6lbs 11 ounces. I am pregnant with number 4 now due in Apil. I sure wish you luck with getting close to 40...I started with labor at about 32 weeks and they stopped contractions until 35 weeks and i had to have them csec because they were transverse! Good luck and I love to see your progress...By the way the names are adorable!

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90