Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you so much for all your thoughtful comments

Thank you everyone for all your thoughtful and wonderful comments, I appreciate them deeply. I will be back as soon as possible to convey my birth story.

Today I will see my OB to discuss the actual day for my babies birth. It couldn't come soon enough for me. I know the longer they stay put the better it is for them, except for the looming threat of pre-eclampsia. With that said my OB feels it will be better for our babies on the outside rather than inside. I'm having a hard time with choosing the dates for their birth. I will be able to choose from January 21st or January 24th. Putting all the health issues aside, this may sound a little strange, but I have an issue with numbers and/or dates...I really want them born on an even day, so I would have to go with the 24th. I'm going to have to let this decision be made by my OB and I think he may say the 21st, so I'll just have to deal with it. I know it isn't important, it's just a little quirkiness I have I guess. My son's birthday is on the 16th, my daughter's birthday is on the 18th (different months of course)...wouldn't it have been fit into my little quirkiness if these two little girls would be born today on the 20th??!! But as the day unfolds, it looks like this may not happen unless these little ones hurry up and get a move on. I've still been having diarrhea and nausea, oh and lots of mucus (sorry about the TMI). The other night I heard a pop and had some fluid come out, so I was a little concerned it may have been my water. I went to Labor and Delivery and they ran a test to see if they could detect amniotic fluid, but it came back negative...hmmm! Anyway, the doctor used a speculum to extract a sample and she told me I may have some bleeding after that. I did when I went to the rest room before I left the hospital and then a couple of drops on my pad later on. Now, beginning two days after that exam the mucus that's been coming out has been pink or blood tinged. So, I can't tell if it's from the exam or if it's my bloody show. (I'm really sorry for all the TMI.) I'm not getting any other signs that labor is real immanent, except for the signs I mentioned above. I'm praying for a vaginal birth, and expecting it to happen as long as Baby B co-operates!! Stay head down Baby B!! Just follow your Big Sister on out!!

Thank you all so much again for the comments and for reading all my little posts and some not so little. Until I can come back and write my identical twin girls birth story, know I appreciate all your thoughtfulness.



One last belly bump picture.....





Bye-Bye Twin Baby Bump!!

1 comment:

Angel Leigh said...

hey

i see your on twinstuff as well :) Just wanted to say congrats on getting this far, you've done so well.

I plan to update my blog soon but i now have an offical date to be induced on. Yay.

So excited that i will get to see my girls soon. You must be very excited as well.

Can't wait to here your update about the birth and pics of your little ones.

Angel

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90