Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Monday, January 12, 2009

35 Weeks....Wow so close!!

I can't believe I'm getting so close to holding these sweet little baby girls. At my last NST, two days ago, I was having irregular contractions and I was dilated to about 3 cm. The doctor said once I felt I was in labor I should come on in and not to take my time about it. Hmmm......not to worry I'll be there ASAP once I'm for sure it's labor. At least now I won't be sent to a different hospital when I do go into labor, I'm really glad about that. I didn't want to have to go to San Francisco to have my babies, it would have been a little trip on a daily basis for us.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90