Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

33 Weeks

It seems like the last few weeks flew by. It's probably because of all the appointments my OB has set me up for, along with the phone calls when he asks me to go in to give blood samples, urine samples, take my blood pressure and weigh me. Since my migraines can be confused with symptoms of pre-eclampsia my OB wants to make sure he stays on top of it. So far, so good.

I am so ready for these babies to be here, but I know they aren't, so I'll just help them cook as long as they need to. I can't believe what a difference one more baby makes in a pregnancy. I am so wiped out most of the time. I guess the sleeplessness is just a prelude to what is to come once they finally get here! There are times when I still can't believe I'm going to have two babies, it just seems so unreal. I keep saying, "twins, me, how did that happen? Why am I the one that it happened to? How did I get so lucky?" I am so excited though, I can't wait until I get to hold them.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

1 comment:

Angel Leigh said...

hiya

i feel the same. So over this pregnancy now. I think its because i'm tired, have little to no energy, very sory and have a bit of pain.

Even though i know that my twin girls would do so much better baking longer, i'm just not sure that my body can take much longer. Its a catch 22 really.

Feeling for you as well. Hugs

Angel

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90