Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

31 Weeks......Yay!!!

I'm so excited I made it to 31 weeks so far. I am getting so close now. My OB said I won't go past 38 weeks. I'm just hoping Baby B turns head down again by the time they decide to come. Less than 7 weeks to go. I'm excited but nervous all at the same time. I know Christmas and New Years will fly by, after that I will have less than 4 weeks, unless the little "ditto sisters" (that's what my Mom calls them) decide to come sooner. I know the longer they cook, the better, but I'm just getting excited to finally see them and hold them. Woooooo!!! Whooooooo!!!

4 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

So glad that the pregnancy is going so well. I just cannot believe that our girls will be here soon!!!! I've been thinking, mine could be here as early as next month and most likely will be unless I go overdue (which I never have with the others but watch...this time I will lol).I love the new blog look btw! Keep up the great blog posts and REST and I will check in again soon =)

Anonymous said...

hi there! I happened to come across your blog and it is very interesting to read your experiences as i am now 10weeks pregnant wt twins as well. I had the same worries about vanishing twins syndrom and your blog has been very informative. I wish for you to have natural delivery for the two beautiful girls!

mimi

Anonymous said...

not too much longer! Great update!

Angel Leigh said...

Hiya

thanks for leaving a comment. Yes we are about the same amount of weeks.

My twins are di/di so faternal but we will see. I am having DNA tests done when they are born to check to see if they aren't identical.

I personally think mine are identical too but only time will tell.

Hope you are going ok. I am pretty tired at the moment and very sore.

Angel

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90